socialsystem needs to act like an admin or make a 2nd acct

griffe mckraken

Socialsyetem listened to an issue i had today (player and other admin complaint) and when he was asked to help ... he stated that he was just too busy playing to give a shit ...

Player Complaint from-AdminSocialSystem: Forums please, get it all noted down, admin involve etc. and I will review it when the radiation sickness wears off

i know this is a small picking point .... but when the only other admin on is trail .... then fucking step up.

don't pass the buck when the situation is occuring right that moment ....

because afterwords it becomes a bunch of he said she said ....

just take care of it ....

you know they were in the wrong and you sat by and let it happen.

Griffe,

You first of all queried via ahelp as how to submit an admin complaint. Upon telling you to take it to the forums and being given a link (which I will assume for now took you here) you then proceeded to explain parts of your complaint in ahelp. At this time I responded with:

Player Complaint from-AdminSocialSystem: Forums please, get it all noted down, admin involve etc. and I will review it when the radiation sickness wears off

It is SOP for complaints to be brought here so we can have a record of it rather than dealing with it in the game. I also never stated I was playing, I was actually observing that round and as you were ahelping I was focused on you inside the brig with Devee, your two attempts of smashing the windows and getting stunned/flashed each time. I am rather unwell at the moment hence the vomiting into a bucket comment I made earlier.

Now that you are informed as to the why you were asked to post here I hope you have some understanding and can see the reasoning.

Regards,

Soc.

i do .... thanks for explaining it ....

however,

if you were focused on me in the brig ... why did you not intervene when i was being held unjustly ?

were you just too tickled watching some guy get harassed by a bad sec officer?

Greiffe,

Whilst I can empathize that you are upset currently, your attitude with myself is starting to grate. Please speak with some amount of respect and I will continue to do the same.

The reason as to why you were left in temporary holding is simple. The RD did not confirm with Security that you were attempting to access the upload/core area legitimately based on conversations you had with them. Temporary holding is used whilst awaiting this kind of information. I also was checking up on the backstory to what had happened within the logs and other sources.

Finally I was also having to deal with your comments you were posting over LOOC towards Devee and myself instead of assisting in your complaint over the handling of the IC issue.

At this point I will leave this for another Admin/Seniormin to read and review for comment or action.

Regards.

Social.

ok.

i'm not trying to be disrespectful ... i'm trying to illustrate how completely ridiculous you're all being ...

you knew it was not an IC issue .... the sec officer (devee) did not do his job ... he ignored space law .... if not ... he would have taken me to a cell with 5 mins on the time and it would have been done ...

but instead i was intentionally held for a very very long time .... until the round ended (or it would have been much much longer) when i thought thank god i can do something now... but nope .... permaban for telling shitcurity that they are shitcurity .... and an asshole player that he is an asshole.

i just thought it would have been prudent for him to step in earlier ....

he has explained that he is ill ....

i was under the mistaken impression that he was playing and therefore too busy to help ....

my suggestion was that he either play under a 2nd account... or jump in when needed ....

as i have been made aware of the circumstances surrounding his absence i withdraw my direct complaint against social ...

though i still reserve my irritation at the situation that took place ... :P

Edited by Guest

However, Social....

again, no offense intended ....

but i have lots of hobbies , i can do lots of things that aren't ss13 ... and i can play ss13 on a multitude of other servers....

i come here because the code is tight and most of the players know what's going on.

i enjoy my time here more than most other servers ....

and i play here quite a bit ....

but if you would rather i left .... then it's no real skin off my nose....

i would rather not; and i would be happy if you valued me, as the skilled player i am.

but if not .... meh ... see you out there space cowboy.