Name: Kamila [REDACTED]

Race: Human

Blood Type: AB+

General Occupational Role(s):
- Botany
- Janitor
- Shaft Miner

Biography:

She was very active person and very liked botany, she spend a very long time discovering new ways how to grow rare plants, she tryied mutate a lot of exotic types of plants, and tested new plants what got freshly harvested from nearby solar systems, she tryied mutations without book guide depending on "luck", she spend a lot of time to understand and get use of plans, her best claimed "plant mutations" she described at notes as:
- " Mutated Cotton, what was able to create durable threads what block attacks more effective way than normal"
- " Golden apple tree, with helped cure her diseases when she was sick"
- " Carpet Grass, yes, its mutated grass what grow carpet, now we have carpet bois!"
- " Strange seeds,when they grow up they look like spiders"
She wrote a lot of  Notes and tryied make her contributions to higher stage, where she can help people with use of plans, her last note was about "strange blob shaped plant" with she tryied to cultivate, but no matter how hard she tryied, it never give fruit, it always produce only seeds, she spend 3 years studying this plant.... one day during her care with seed what seem never to give fruits, she got ambushed and shot in head, walls and trays got spreaded with blood and her head wen't missing, investigation showed it was Syndicate work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Outdated]

Name: Kamila Rose

Race: Diona

Blood Type: 0+

- Genetics
- Bartender
- Robotics

Biography:

First record of this specific "person" got discovered few months after Kamila [REDACTED] got assasinated in botany room, with was closed util this person got discovered inside, the Diona who seem lost, keep claiming that her name was Kamila but was unable to recall her surname, when she was asked "how she died" she claimed that, he have no memory before death, and she only remember that she come on station to study plants, and when they asked them "if you kamila, how you are still alive?", she was silent for 10 seconds and spoke: "i don't know what happend, but when i was awake, i was in botanical room on floor, and when i look around, i saw that that i become plant and pod where i was cultivating "unknown seed" have giant blob of squashed fruit" after that, there was investigation in botany, and they claimed that seed have "cloning" properties, similar to clonning pod, after that there come book in circuit about "Growing human".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[New Data]

Name: Kamila Bluerose

Race: Diona

Blood Type: 0-

- Surgeon
- Coroner
- Xenobio
- Spelunker

Biography:
After previous incidents, she locked herself inside genetical, and worked here for very long time, util one day, when she tested Genetic Sequences, her "Rose" what grow on head changed color to Blue and started to develop short sight, now she wear glasses.

One time when she got surgery after lung collapsed as result of Spelunker life, she declared: "I dont feel pain, but every time there should be pain i get very strong headache what make me gone crazy", after longer time of work as spelunker, her mindset changed dramatically, some people say its result of going on cursed planed where life and death are slim line.

After she retired from spelunker life, she stared to get interest in medicine, she learned quickly surgery and upgraded her status from Medical Doctor to Surgeon, she can do most of medical task alone, and long surgery to bring person to life without allowing to clone if its not necessery.

She got very interesed in slimes after incident, she start to like unnatural subjects, like religions, monsters, vampires or even illegal stuff what is considered a threat to NT, but she believe, even if someone is evil, its evil for reason, once she asked security: "If you were a vampire what need blood to life, what would you do?" the security was unable to ask, security know that even if you be vampire what dont drink human blood, you still be catched and put in cage.

Employment Records:

Favorite jobs: Xenobio, Spelunker, Surgeon, Coroner

Other jobs experience: Botany, Chaplain, Robotics, Genetics, Janitor, Bartender, Virology, Security Officer, Chemist

Notes:
There are unofficial claims from personel, that Kamila sometimes behave like she was struggling with mental illness where once she declare as "me" and sometimes as "us" and she don't see "Evil" and "Bad" as other people describe, she will cooperate if needed, and help if asked for anything, behaviour is somehow similar to cyborgs with loyality but when she get attacked by someone without asking her, or steal her stuff, she get agressive outburst's, and will try make person life miserable, there was story, where she was attacked by vampire and left alive, and she even helped vampire avoid security as "gratitude" for not been sucked-dry by vampire, later vampire got scared by her strange behaviour and lost appetite... what a strange turn of story.

Important small notes:
- "Kamila Bluerose" is mix of her human name and diona type, in this case its Rose.
- She sometimes behave like mentally ill and out-of-character.
- She like discovering new stuff as long as they are interesting.
- She like to create "experimental" weapons, with have potential what others don't see.
- She sometime create wierd drawings or say wierd stuff, if you want be friend be ready for it first.

(Sorry if i wrote something wrong, english is not my main language)

Edited by Venuska1117
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use