Clowns/Mimes as a type of person rather than a job.

Lifixs

Theres a whole planet where mimes and clowns once lived in not-so-harmony. Each with their own unique cultural tradition and technologies. Geneticists have even identified the clown and mime genes, clumsiness and muteness respectively.

Is someone a Clown/Mime *only* because they wear the costume? I don't believe so, its more like an ethnicity than a job.

This leads to a disturbing realization: Nanotrasen hires refuge Clowns/Mimes to play up a stereotype for entertainment purposes!

:-O

So here is my suggestion, make Clown/Mime selectable as a "species". Redesign the previous roles to be more like "Entertainer", "Buffoon", "Magician", etc.

I'm currently playing a character (Fortune McAllister) whose backstory involves being of Mimen ancestry but who doesn't always work as a professional Mime. While I can stick to the code of silence and wear the cloths, I still lack the innate abilities given only to professional mimes. I could obviously start the game as a Professional Mime then get a job change, but then I'm at the mercy of the HoP.

Edit:

I guess no one even wants to touch this idea, not even to shoot it down!

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use