More mime items and equipment.

Lifixs

Agreed. I've really enjoyed all the additions that clowns have gotten, what with the clown royalty stuff, the clown soldiers/officers, and various other stuff. Thing is, I have no clue what mimes would get to be equivalent. I'd want them to be very different compared to clowns, even in their equipment. Mime assassin robes? Mimes got that whole religious thing going, with their vow of silence and stuff. Maybe base it around that?

Hmmm, here are a few ideas. I'll try to think of some more later.

Origami Paper Box: Multiple colored sheets of paper that can be written on, right click to fold/unfold into a paper model.

Invisible Robes: The mime emperors famed clothing made of the most beautiful cloth.

Silent Sentinels Trenchcoat: Just a black and white striped long coat worn by the mime peoples most prestigious military force.

Bananium can be juiced into Nothing. (The true cause of the clown/mime conflict!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use