Hello hello!

Pinny

Greetings! I'm Pinny, or PinnyFox in SS13, and I stumbled across this server while looking through the list, wanting something different than /tg/ or liberty station. My first round was interesting, to say the least, but it made me fall in love with you guys already :P

As far as SS13 goes, you'll typically see me as Arrietta Kale, although I might make up another character one of these days. I'm still trying to figure out just what kind of jobs I want Arrietta to focus on, but I'm thinking one of the medical/science jobs. I'm relatively new when it comes to SS13, as I just downloaded and started playing it a couple weeks ago. I'm not a stranger to RP, though. I started off in Neverwinter Nights by Bioware and eventually made my way to City of Heroes where I pretty much RP'd for five-six years before the game was shut down. Now I'm essentially a wandering vagrant.

Hope to see you all more in the future!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use