Small Fixes.

Fruerlund

A light frame is missing here. When you close the shutters ACUTE One is 100 percent dark which is really sad when you want to use it for treating.

Apih0jx.png

What is a chemistry without a bunsen burner. Chemistry should have one right beside the grinder.

Fix botany.

Broken inherited code, better to wait for it to be fixed by the person who wrote it, than by us. Our time is better spent stopping specific bugs and issues.

The title is "small fixes" anyway... Botany probably wouldn't be.

Add a single cryosleeper to medbay. or two maybe. So many SSDs are being brought here/or go SDD here while in surgery.

Add a toolbox to surgery with a welder.

Maybe a set of cyborg arms and legs for surgery?

Add a single cryosleeper to medbay. or two maybe. So many SSDs are being brought here/or go SDD here while in surgery.

Add a toolbox to surgery with a welder.

Maybe a set of cyborg arms and legs for surgery?

Sounds like you want to make medbay a one stop shop, and not have any interaction with other departments. This won't happen.

• 1 month later...

*Sniff, still no fixes on that light tube. The room is 100 percent dark, when closed via the buttons.

Still I think there's still a few changes that makes the acute treatment a little more like acute treatment area, and a little more usefull

q0jHyOJ.png

*Sniff, still no fixes on that light tube. The room is 100 percent dark, when closed via the buttons.

Still I think there's still a few changes that makes the acute treatment a little more like acute treatment area, and a little more usefull

q0jHyOJ.png

I've added a light to acute 1. I'll include them as a part of a larger pull request later today/tomorrow. I'm not too sure about adding the NanoMed though. There's a privacy shutter inside of the reinforced window, and replacing the window with a NanoMed means the shutter will "crush" the NanoMed (which won't actually happen in-game, but it wouldn't make much sense). Having a NanoMed serve as a well doesn't make much sense to me either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use