Another Metastation Update (Medbay)

Contra

Two metastation suggestions in one day is a bit strange. Maybe this can be combined into a PR with the other suggestion

Metastation medbay is a mess, so I've been working on a remap of meta medbay for a few days, and heres what I came up with.

Medbay renovations based on what the community has complained about:

• Renovates medchem to include all necessary equipment
  • Renovates surgery to be more like cyberiad and kerberos surgery (including surgery storage)
  • Exam room closer to the entrance, but keeps its unique shutters
    • Moves storage, paramedic, and the small "resting" room around
  • Renovates medcryo to be consistent with other stations (showers and piping)
  • Renovates medical reception so that computers are no longer on desks, adds relevant medical supplies to reception like cyberiad (straight jacket, stethoscopes, etc)
  • Renovates morgue and adds revenant spawn points (there were none before)
  • Slightly renovates med breakroom to include medical records, crew monitor, and a recharger
  • Adds a paper tray to genetics for only the most dedicated geneticists
  • Adds Quarantine shutters
  • Adds a secondary storage to be consistent with other stations (rad suits, biohazard suits, vox/plasma tanks, etc.)
  • Adds windows (chromatic) to patient isolation rooms

What still needs to be changed:

• CMO office is not vulnerable for antags
  • Annoying space-wasting loop around CMO office and break room.

I'm looking for maintainer/headmin approval before attempting to move CMO office/breakroom because almost everything would require another reshuffle of medical.

Any constructive criticism on current medical/my rework would also be appreciated.

Spoiler

First forum post and I can't figure out how to embed imgur links without it breaking so here's the link to an image of the changes

https://imgur.com/a/ZLlqO0s

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use