Paper Melinda

“So Mel told me to get a diary after I asked her about it and I guess I got one now. I only really got it because I feel like I talk too much sometimes and I wouldn’t want to annoy Mel, which I do anyways so whoops.”

First entry into a book I’ll never use again o guess.  So a few weeks ago I was thinking very deep about something. When I dated Michael I truly thought he was the one for me, and that got to my head way too much.   I  try to uphold the image or at least personal thought of me being a confident person without much of a care of how others feel about me, and it’s obvious I was everything but that when I was with Michael. It’s really disgusting to think about. Had I used a bit more sense I would’ve probably snapped out of that weak spell he put over me. Maybe it’s my weakness to people complimenting me or something, he did a lot of that.

Cutting away from Michael though, I’ve been playing match maker for Melinda and her little match? She’s always helping my relationships and me in general, so why not return her aid to me? She slapped me though when I tried to help her so yeah that kinda sets the tone for what’s to come regarding that.

Guess this is the last piece of writing in this diary. I’ve been talking to this redhead and he kinda decided to propose to me, which I didn’t say no to because I didn’t want to hurt his feelings and it’s not like I didn’t feel the same. But you have to look at it from my superior perspective would you say no? No, you wouldn’t! There’s not many negatives to him but god is he dull sometimes. I feel like he’s not trying to talk to me about certain bits of his life which is fine but I kinda feel as if I’m entitled to know almost everything about him. Especially since he made the executive decision to try and marry me. 

“Anyways, I’m out of this place..the book that is. You might be wondering why I’m talking out loud to myself and I respond with “I’m talking to the audience.” I may need to go to sleep I don’t know. Time to go to sleep and wake up to another annoying day of life.”

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use