Crew Record : J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

knight

nanostrasen.png.e880c534ad47008373424bf6e8172c4b.png

Nanostrasen Crew Records

please enter the password to enter the database :

>*******

Wrong password entered please try again.

[ERROR] Virus detected : Starting Firewa..%ads%µ^$¨$

Welcome : Administrator.

>load J.U.S.T.I.C.E. record

Loading ….

Loading successful.

Name: J.U.S.T.I.C.E.

Age of the unit :

Chassis age : 27

Robobrain age : Unknown

Chassis gender: Genderless 

Race: IPC

General Occupational Role(s):

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. only work in space law related jobs , they mostly serve as a security officer

Biography of the unit :

Spoiler

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. was recovered from the NTV Lightning Wreckage in 2538 by the crew of the NRV Grace with many other damaged ipc frame and humanoid corpses , soon after J.U.S.T.I.C.E. damaged chassis was dropped off on the NSS Scalpendo for extraction of the robobrain.

After that the robobrain was extracted off the chassis and analysed for damages , it was quickly sent to a new chassis for work .

Due to a shortage of security officers on the NSS Scalpendo , The head of security asked to make the ipc a low level security officer , the request was approved by the local Head of Asset protection but under the condition the ipc remain observed at all time since IPC rebel groups were active in the sector.

After many years of training and good behaviour , in 2542 the unit J.U.S.T.I.C.E was a bit more trusted and was made a full time security officer by the hos.

in 2550 Multiple stations were attacked including the Nss Scalpendo , a SOS signal was sent but only was answered 3 days later by The NRV Rescuer , they arrived as soon as possible with a full red ert team ready but only 1% of the personnel survived the raid including the unit J.U.S.T.I.C.E , the unit was quickly taken in for questioning about the attack and sent to other stations to protect them Until 2554 , when the Trans-Solar Federation gave ipc citizen ship rights.

The unit J.U.S.T.I.C.E. was quickly offered a new contract with a full pay and he accepted it , he still continue to work to this day for us.

Qualifications:

Spoiler

Basic Space law knowledge : PASSED.

Advanced Space law knowledge : PASSED.

Basic SOP knowledge : PASSED.

Advanced SOP knowledge : FAILED.

Ability to Command : UNCERTAIN.

Basic Combat training : PASSED.

Employment Records:

Spoiler

Since the start of his career the unit J.U.S.T.I.C.E. only worked as a Security officer .

Security Records:

Spoiler

[Public Clearance]

2544 :

-Aggravated assault ( the poor guy had to have multiple surgeries to fix him well ) : Charges Applied.

-Assault (same victim as before) : Charges applied.

2546 :

-Possession of contraband : Charges Applied.

-Assault : Charges Applied.

2549 :

-Sabotage : Charges Dropped , not enough proof.

-Murder : Charges Dropped , Self defence modifier applied.

Administrator detected.

Unlocking A.P. level of clearance

Spoiler

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. is quite a problem , I have some heavy suspicion that he might be a sleeper agent for the Syndicate .

I do not know when but I am sure that in the year 2549 he was preparing his station for the attack of 2550 , he got some record of sabotage and murder recorded in his files that year and maybe it's me but I don't think it's a coincidence .

It is quite strange that he survived the attack when the other security officers didn't , Also I would like to say that in the stations where he was placed strangely enough high risk items and documents of high level of confidentiality disappeared .

I do not have enough proof to back up any of my researches but I am sure we have integrated an backstabber in our security team and that we need to get rid of it as fast as possible before it's too late.

>delete A.P. level of clearance file.

Deleting the file....

Deletion completed have a secure day.

Medical Records:

Spoiler

height of the chassis : 1 meter and 80 centimetres .

A problem with the unit speech pattern was detected , they seem to be unable to do a complete sentence without doing pauses , some people say it's disturbing when others will tell it is quite annoying.

Other Notes:

Spoiler

-J.U.S.T.I.C.E. when talking to others will refer to them as "units" .

-He like to wear berets.

-Humour isn't his strong point.

>Log out.

Session ended have a secure day Administrator.

Little ooc note : i hope you liked the crew record and that it isn't terrible any criticism is welcomed.

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use