Space Pirate Game-mode

DocSocrates

Similar to Syndicates, the group of pirates would spawn away from the station. Their mission would be to plunder the station, or steal certain valuable objects. This game-mode would end with the pirates' demise/escape.

Since they're space pirates, their equipment would either be makeshift or stolen. They wouldn't carry high-tech weaponry, but they would still be armed. Their space-suits would be weak, but they do the job.

Since their objects would not include destroying the station, how they're played would be different than syndicates.

This game-mode has probably already been discussed, but I want to bring it back up because my character, Rodger Bizzardly, would be proud of this game-mode.

maybe as a custom event like deathsquad? could serve the same role which is to end the round. the upside being since there weaponry would be a lot worse you could have more pirates which would be more fun for everyone rather than the just a chosen few.

I've always wanted a "Space Pirates" mode, but more should be done to distinguish it from Nuke Squad.

There should be an emphasis on capturing additional crew rather than murdering. Perhaps they could have a special version of RUM that when drunken turns you into a pirate?

Also each pirate should have their own individual objective in addition to the main ones, there should be division not coordination.

The pirate captain should have better gear and some way to non-lethally "discipline" unruly crew. Their personal objective should be something really ambitious that the rest of the crew might not go along with.

Pirate pets, parrot/monkey.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use