Little Late on the bandwagon

pwnzorlol

Sup Guys. Its me.

But Seriously I felt I should jump on this bandwagon of Information, so here it is. Cameron, A name heard from centuries, was called upon me as I was birthed from the womb, and thus it stuck. SS13 Has been a new discovery for me, I have played it for about a year and a half, and yeah. By far, I have to say this server has the best community by far, you guys rock. Most of what my interests are is I am an Avid History Enthusiast, and play Vidya games. It seems this experience of change has been an reacurring aspect in my life, Moving almost 4 times in my life so far, and through 2 states, Starting in Indiana and moving to Texas. Before that turns into a sob story, I believe the changes have helped me adapt and grow as a person. My only pet is my Loving Dog, Maddie, a Golden Doodle. Which is a Poodle mixed with a Golden Retriever. She has experienced the moves with me, and has been there. So yeah, thats me. Have a Nice Flight, Everyone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use