Streaky's wiki development stuff

Streaky Haddock

Have worked on:

Nations Page and added it to the game-mode list as well as adding what jobs go for what nation, as well as some of the rules.

Renamed the 'Jobs on Baystation 12' template that appears on every job page to 'Jobs on Paradise Station' and alphabetised and added missing jobs (namely paramedic, barber, mechanic, honk-squad etc).

Updated the Machine Person Page to make it more accurate, as well as detailing IPC resurrection as well as notifications on how unreliable and buggy it can be.

Presently Working on:

Magistrate Page. It's half-done. I will admit, I stopped work on it because I completely forgot that I was supposed to be working on it.

• 2 months later...

Who controls the final say in racial lore? I just realized part of what I thought the lore here was for machine people is from Bay...

Any way we could snatch a bit of it? Specifically:

The mid 26th century was a time in which a resurgence was made in ethics and politics, particularly those pertaining to non-human and human integrations. Tajara, Unathi, Skrell, and Dionaea had all become integrated into common culture in vast megacorporations like Nanotrasen. Around this time, Sentient positronic intelligences, complex constructions of silicon and metal, assisted with the power of bluespace, were created. They worked alongside Humans, Aliens, and Cyborgs, in a sort of pseudo-slavery. Under pressure from ethics groups, Nanotrasen began work on the creation of the IPC buyout program, the concept of which detailed that after a certain set number of years, positronic brains would be capable of purchasing their way out the pseudo-slavery they were conscripted under.

I agree, but the main reason is that there are several things a fully robotic crewmember would have absent from machine people. I just finished reading an explanation and most of it said it was because the IPC race was not NT owned.

(Stuff like binary channel and machine interfacing [i.e.: Borg door menu])

• 2 months later...

In a rare fit of productivity, I filled in more of the Magistrate wiki page. A lot of it is up for discussion, so please read through it.

I also edited the Blob page to stop blobs meta-beeing for the grav gen.

I've also pruned the removed jobs from the job page (Ambassadors, Nt Recruiter and Customs Officer) but their actual articles still exist.

"It has been proven to be intelligent and knowledgeable of Nanotrasen station infrastructure as it targets critical departments known to be harmful to it."

Who the hell wrote this crap?! Thanks for changing it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use