Pixelart & Spriteing Team! -closed- (no applications)

pancakeflipper

Introduction

Hello lovely people of SS13 and paradise. As one of the guys who feels like they can add so much to the SS13 universe I remember feeling Disconnected from the development. Then I took it apon myself to join the Mentors and add just that tiny bit more! And ever since that time of being a "mentor" I have been pushing small little tweaks to sprites and working some requests. But its quite alot to do for someone in his spare time. So I feel like we can all unite to create a better looking SS13.

Goal

As a team we must have a common goal to head towards. If you so choose to join or contribute to the Idea, we will mainly focus on adding a more visual aspect to the game. For example add missing holding icons, new hud elements, animate stuff, tweak current sprites, and add new "things" that are missing or requested and suggested. BUT keep in mind, This is not mandatory if you are part of the team. You can also focus on feedback and suggestions.

Joining

If you want to help in minor or major ways, joining is quite simple. Send me a message on the forums with:

-Why you want to help

-What will you contribute

-Example sprites by you (Does not matter what it is)

-Byond name

Thanks for reading, Keep it dapper in the comments please

6f689773acbda09d918f2e51b4d42b91e31bfb42_full.jpgtm015-th.jpg

Edited by Guest

This is a really interesting idea. I think part of the problem currently is there isn't a official list of sprites that are missing or need updating. I would love to poke around and fix up sprites but I don't want to waste my time doing art if it isn't actually needed or going to be added. Perhaps getting some feedback from the people who can actually implement sprites would be useful as well.