Is medical condition. Not contagious. (The Remake)

nightmareoak

Hello, everyone! I made this threat earlier today and it vanished out from under my nose due to the rollback!

That's alright, I just wish I could remember everything exactly as I wrote it. Maybe a second pass will still hit the high notes!

Hey! A friend told me about this server so I came to check it out and I've been having a lot of fun RPing and playing with you guys! I'm still very much learning SS13 even though I've played it before, but I couldn't master the learning curve. Now that I've more got the hang of it though, it's a lot of fun! Everyone here's been really helpful and nice, and I really appreciate it!

I've been playing Red Uvarov mostly, especially lately due to the Setup bug, but I've also played other characters such as Gulvar Mahdavi a few times, The King for a little bit at the start, and an unfortunate self-proclaimed warrior named Hard Right that I quickly realized wasn't appropriate for the server.

I hope to continue getting to know and play with everybody and have a good time learning and playing the game!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use