SKREEE- *CLONK*: a guide to cloning vox!

Uso15

So, you have a dead bird on your hands, but keep finding that cloning the fool only causes him to die again. Don't worry! in this guide, i'll show you the ass-backwards method for cloning everyone's favorite avian species!

The Tools:

In order to clone the vox, you'll need:

- AI involvement or another player

- Access to The Cloning APC, via hacking or the AI

- Access to a mask and a Nitrogen tank (most likely from the body of the dead Vox)

The Process

First, strip the body of the Nitrogen tank and mask (and wallet too, if you're feeling cheeky).

Next, scan the body in the cloner and prepare the body for cloning, like always.

Here's where it gets weird

Once cloning begins and the currently living Vox is in the pod, they will start taking toxin damage at a fast pace. It is important that you move quickly from here.

Have your friend (or the AI) 'flicker', or toggle the power on and off, at the cloning APC. This will stop the process and dump the naked, half finished bird onto the floor. (i'd suggest roughly 35% complete, you can check by hovering your mouse over the cloning pod while the Vox is inside)

VERY QUICKLY inject the fool with something, i'd suggest innaprovaline, to reduce or stop the toxin damage, while at the same time get the mask and tank on and set internals to active!

once you have him/her hooked up to the tank, toss the soggy bird into the cryo pod, hopefully filled with clonex and not polyacid.

If you work fast enough, you'll have a very grateful Vox on your hands, alive and well. If you miss the window and he/she keels over, don't fret. simply repeat the process until you clone the Vox successfully

So, although this was regarded as black-magic for a time, I alerted the admins to the bug, and what SHOULD happen now is that Vox are permanently uncloneable, please double check that you can still clone them, if you can, we have a problem.

So, although this was regarded as black-magic for a time, I alerted the admins to the bug, and what SHOULD happen now is that Vox are permanently uncloneable, please double check that you can still clone them, if you can, we have a problem.

That doesn't sound like a solution at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use