Mortician Job

Streaky Haddock

They were commented out, so you couldn't actually use them. It's something which is quite common in SS13 code: things being commented out as they'll be "re-added later", but years later they're still in there.

Mortician's Labcoat needs a closed sprite so you can button it up. A rolled down sprite for the scrubs would be nice but that's asking a bit.

It'd be nice if he could spawn with body-bags and an autopsy scanner, but that's not essential. Possibly an advanced/standard reagent scanner so he can test corpse's blood?

I'm happy with Mortician being a Doctor alt title.

Mortician's Labcoat needs a closed sprite so you can button it up. A rolled down sprite for the scrubs would be nice but that's asking a bit.

It'd be nice if he could spawn with body-bags and an autopsy scanner, but that's not essential. Possibly an advanced/standard reagent scanner so he can test corpse's blood?

I'm happy with Mortician being a Doctor alt title.

The Labcoat can now be closed, and they spawn with an autopsy scanner, box of body-bags and a reagent scanner now.

Not sure if already been said, but I just noticed with a chameleon jumpsuit, you could change it into a "Mortician" jumpsuit, so I guess a sprite is already made for such job.

Yes, the Mortician currently uses that very jumpsuit.

Not sure if already been said, but I just noticed with a chameleon jumpsuit, you could change it into a "Mortician" jumpsuit, so I guess a sprite is already made for such job.

Yes, the Mortician currently uses that very jumpsuit.

ooh, i didn't read the earlier page.

Nice to see it as an alt doctor title :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use