Upgradeable Microwave

GodOfOreos

On the station, especially on heavily populated rounds, food is often gobbled up as soon as the chef puts it on the table for the crew to eat. The best way to help the chef is to help increase the amount of food the microwave produces. Simply screwdrive the microwave, then use a crowbar to take out the microwave's micro-laser. A better micro-laser can then be placed inside.

1st tier mirco-laser lets the microwave produce 1 piece of food when cooking

2nd tier micro-laser (super? Advanced? can never remember the names) lets the microwave produce 2 pieces of food when cooking

3rd tier mirco-laser (ultimate? The black and green one) lets the microwave produce 3 pieces of food when cooking.

This allows chefs to quickly make a lot of food for the crew, as long as R&D is working hard. Will also hopefully prevent a large amount of people breaking into the kitchen to make their own food.

Right now, there's no way to upgrade it in the code I see, and also using the screwdriver to pop out the micro laser would conflict with using the screwdriver to repair the broken microwave. Could be still doable that way, though. I'll see what I can do.

Right now, there's no way to upgrade it in the code I see, and also using the screwdriver to pop out the micro laser would conflict with using the screwdriver to repair the broken microwave. Could be still doable that way, though. I'll see what I can do.

Ah that's right, I'm confusing it with the repair procedure.

+1 I support.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use