It's about time I did one of these.

Saaesculus

Well, it's me. I'm Triple_Six on the forums, SAA on IRC, and Phil Eggtree in game. I also play on goon a fair bit, but you will have to figure out my identity there for yourself. I've been playing here for what, a month now in total? I started playing a while back, took a break, played again, took another break, then played again, stopped using random names and instead actually chose a name to play as, and am continuing to play.

In-game, I know much of the systems on the station, and the game mechanics, but not all there is to know, and I am certainly not very suited for the more RP-oriented jobs. For example, I know the workings of atmospherics, and the pipe set up of atmospherics, but I have very little experience playing as security. Likewise, I am a very capable telescientist (if you have ever gotten a stack of hyperwave analyzers, a suspicious toolbox, a med HUD, and bluespace ansibles teleported onto a table at R&D a few minutes in, I am likely working telescience), however Research Director and Chief Engineer are about the only head roles I play at all.

Basically? I'm the worst, and I tend to ask "who cares?" and call people nerds or dorks ten or so times more often than the average.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use