New android module?

StaticMeow

I believe that a Chemist or a virologist android would be nice, in the event that half of Medbay is on fire, and the other half is space and glass shards.

(The only problem that could arise from this, is if there was a malf AI...)

Maybe as an Advanced Module that has to be researched and produced at research.

I was honestly surprised that ponies even did the construction/clerical/sugery/paramedic cyborg modules. They seem to have a pretty major NO FUCKING WAY stance on new borgs.

A virologist cyborg sounds like a terrible idea, considering that the job's only positive output is antigens and the CMO can easily do that if they're not a dipshit that thinks they're the most intelligent lifeform in the universe like usual.

(I've only ever seriously seen the CMO go into virology as an antag.)

..And as seen on LLA, chemist borgs are rarely ever played except by people with innate knowledge of the chemistry system, and would mostly be used to annoy the chemists as well as spam death foam everywhere.

I could see a virologist/chemist cyborg disguised as a paramedic module for traitors or malf though. Couldn't see a non-antag variant going over very well.

Honestly we have plenty of Non-antag cyborg modules to fill every niche that needs filling. Maybe now we need disguised modules specifically for antag cyborgs? Illegal tech, or uplink, or just being able to choose the module if you have a law 0.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use