Barber's Razor

JustAnotherPlayerBro

Back in ancient times before medical became a thing, barbers doubled as surgeons. Why not make the barbers razor functional as multi-purpose ghetto-surgery tool?

I'd like to see some Sweeney Todd references, but I can't think of a good one.

I just want to be able to shave tribbles for their fur!

Are you afraid that they'll run out? A tribble farm can run almost continuously, while workers feed the fur into the auto-lathe the population of tribbles regenerates.

Back in ancient times before medical became a thing, barbers doubled as surgeons. Why not make the barbers razor functional as multi-purpose ghetto-surgery tool?

I actually have a barber-surgeon character that does ghetto surgery but it takes awhile to assemble the kit and I seem to break more bones than I fix like 75% of the time.

It makes people reluctant to use my services so it gets really boring spamming for people to visit me or trying to jack patients for ghetto surgery.

All that being said, the barber needs a straight razor he can use as a scalpel, also to shave beards and defend his very sterile and boring shop.

If you have a chef as a fellow traitor, you could make some "long pork pies" together, or kill the captain while you're shaving his beard or cutting his hair? Just make a barber called Sweeny Todd, enable traitor, and have fun.

Are you afraid that they'll run out? A tribble farm can run almost continuously, while workers feed the fur into the auto-lathe the population of tribbles regenerates.

Wait, you can just feed the tribbles directly into the autolathe? Ahhha, best feature!

Wait, you can just feed the tribbles directly into the autolathe? Ahhha, best feature!

Nope, you have to kill them, then use a kitchen knife on them to get the raw fur.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use