The server

Innocent Fire

I know the server is a work in progress, but do you think it would be possible to revert to a build of the server that is stable? There's a lot of game breaking bugs in the current version, and it's been like that for a few hours. We all appreciate all the work that's being done, but keeping the server in a broken state kind of ruins the epicness of all that's being done.

I'm not really asking for anything major, just a roll back to last version where the server had working PDAs, airlocks, and mining/research outposts. Also, maybe it would be possible to host a testing server before releasing to the public server? It might clear up some game breaking bugs before it gets pushed off to the normal server and make less work for the admins.

The poster already mentioned PDA's not working, which is highly inconvenient for a number of reasons; lack of private messaging being the most important one.

Currently, internal organ damage can't be repaired by surgery as trauma kits won't work after the chest is opened. This is catastrophic, especially now that lung ruptures (Quite common if oxygen is gone even for a short while) guarantee a slow death by suffocation; essentially medbay has had to resort to letting the afflicted expire then cloning them, which for obvious reasons is not practical at all.

Also, you can't interact with the items a person is wearing while they're on the operating table. This is rather minor but it is annoying.

All in all, I agree with the need for a rollback of some sort to fix these bugs alone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use