Crown Ramkar's N.T. Crew Record Folder

(OOC; All information is viewable for security and command personnel and can be used for IC purposes. Medical personnel may only use age, gender, race, blood type, and medical information for IC purposes.)

All information is verified to N.T. standards. Closer inspection into past may yield more accurate results. As of now, current crew record is deemed appropriate enough for work contract renewal.

Name: Crown Ramkar (Unverified. Galactic record of last name empty. Likely new name.)

Race: Vulpkanin (Verified)

Blood Type: A+ (Verified)

Biography:
'I don't have to tell you anything about my past to work here right? I won't then.' (Individual deemed a non-factor in potential criminality or danger to N.T.)

Qualifications:
'Self taught repairman and taught by my father and his co-workers.' (Unverified)

Employment Records:
Non-N.T. Work Portfolio (Verified)
2 years bartending
1 year janitorial maintenance
1 year maintenance technician
N.T. Work History (Verified)
6 months as bartending
6 months as janitorial maintenance
6 months as maintenance techician
9 months as head of personnel
6 months as chief of engineer

Security Records:
N.T. Security records (Verified)
2 counts of Aggravated Assault against a human civilian. Turned self in.
1 count of Assault against a human civilian. Peacefully went in and cooperated with security.

Non N.T. Security records (Verified)
Aggravated assault in work environment against human in self defense case. (Local government dismissed charges likely due to vulpkanin hierarchy and specist tendencies.)

Additional security notes: Has proven to be a physically aggressive individual when presented with a physical altercation to non security personnel, and has had minor infractions over 'accidentally' assaulting individuals while performing maintenance duty's. Further incidents have rapidly decreased since spoken to by N.T. command personnel when work contract is mentioned. Behavioral problems have been deemed appropriate since.

Medical Records:
Nothing of interest. Deemed fit for work both physically and mentally. No special medical needs. (Verified)

Personnel Photo
Crown Ramkar is a 5'8, wolf like vulpkanin with short black fur and hair. Red fur covers his frontal body which is covered by clothing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use