S'randarr's Healing Leaf?

MindLeaker

Nearing the end of my holiday, and hoping to get back to SS 13 soon, I stumbled upon an unused item called S'randarr's Healing Leaf, for all of those who aren't experienced in Tajaran lore, S'randarr is the Tajaran deity. From what I gather, it heals minor brute damage, it's already in the codebase. So, perhaps with a small buff, could be a species-exclusive healing item for Tajaran?

Nearing the end of my holiday, and hoping to get back to SS 13 soon, I stumbled upon an unused item called S'randarr's Healing Leaf, for all of those who aren't experienced in Tajaran lore, S'randarr is the Tajaran deity. From what I gather, it heals minor brute damage, it's already in the codebase. So, perhaps with a small buff, could be a species-exclusive healing item for Tajaran?

Why give them a tajaran only item?

S'randarr is the Tajaran deity. And humans don't believe in S'randarr either. Nor do they participate in the ascension thing. It would be like the Chaplain's Bible it's useful to him only. Plus TajaranMasterRace.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use