Adjustable (and expanded) Prosthetics

IamnotDave

Exactly what it says on the title, I think that (for example) adjusting prosthetic arms to give super strength and other abilities via using tools on robot limbs (or using chips) or even using cyborg heads to save decapitated characters by taking out their brains and putting 'em in MMIs (or attaching their head to a cyborg body) if you can find the respective parts needed instead of just replacing limbs could be great fun. This would cause robotics to interact more with the medbay than asking of anesthetics and surgeons if something goes wrong and they can't fix it, as well as being able to take a load off genetics. It could even allow traitor roboticists and surgeons to soup up their allies!

To me this seems like a good idea but I can't code at all and don't know how difficult that would be to write into the game. If someone could respond if this would be possible or balanced, or even other suggestions regarding this, please do.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use