Because why the hell not?

Garoon

I have not done something like this in a loong time, so here I go...

My name is Garoon, if you haven't already noticed, and I have actually been on Paradise Station for a pretty decent amount of time. I used to be on here on an old account, by the name of Nickynoneck, I think. Anyways, I am glad to make everyone's acquaintance.

Now then, in-game stuff. I am the master of the Garuda Family. Well, not the master, but all of my organic characters have the surname of Garuda, so I decided to make them all into siblings, not that anyone really acknowledges that fact. Continuing, if I get started off as a cyborg, I generally take the name of 'Dragon', as an engineering cyborg usually. In-game, I am quite ready to take on just about any job, as long as it isn't a command position. Granted, I am not an *expert* in any respects, but that just means I am capable in many respects.

That's about all I can think of putting down, so yeah. Happy to make everyone's acquaintances! I hope none of you decide to smack me around with a fire axe, or some-such...

Happy to meet you. I'll keep a lookout for any Garuda's in the future. It's good to be a jack-of-all-trades, but master of none. Gives you good opportunities to choose jobs for a round. Let me know if you wanna do Nicecurity (non-agressive and nice security officer) with me. :)

I see you haven't met Buck yet.

Oh, by the way. Fj45 probably want you to join atmos and teach you everything he knows about (boooooring) pipes, plumbing and shit. :P

(JK Fj45, atmos is probably interesting when you get the hang of it, I know it's really a critical job!)

I can say that I've tried out Atmosia, and I can kinda wrap my head around it on my own enough to fix something broken in it. Beyond that, I'm not gonna play much.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use