Tougher Security

When I play as Head of Security/Warden/Security Officer I notice that we can be taken down and out just as fast as an obese mime. Then I think of how real life officers and such are able to take bullets and still take down the perp, or take a knife in the stomach and pull off a take-down. Not too long ago, I was playing as the Head of Security and I was knocked down by a single bow from a mini-crossbow from a traitor. I think it's ridiculous that I'm playing as the station's main safety team, yet I can be so easily taken down.

Now, my suggestion is that the security team, and especially the Head of Security, is made tougher and can take more hits before being killed/knocked down/knocked out. I know that Security is supposed to be a force to be reckoned with, what with their armor and weapons, but I think that they should have the health and toughness to back it up.

They do

Compaired to say.. Someone working in medbay, you will win a hand to hand fight easily because of the standar security armor which reduces damage taken to you.

We can't "up" the health of security officers alone, mainly because of how the coding works, so the only thing we can change is the armor values and how armor works.

Right now, as the HoS you are able to take about twice the amount of brute/burn damage because of your armor, don't let the "coat" fool you, it has huge armor values, the Dermal armor patch even more so.

As for the mini crossbow, yeah stun in this game is OP, but the crossbow is also a dead giveaway and HAS TO be used 1v1, or else you'll risk someone exposing you and, well then you're fucked anyways.

This game isn't all "well i am security I am god"

Yeah you'll probably loose versus a sec officer because you do not have stun gear as a normal Civilian (assistant) and he'll fuck you up good, thats why you need to find better ways to take them out

Anyway, no matter how tough or buffed you are, you're always at a disadvantage because you're security. You stand out, you have a code of conduct to stick to, and everybody knows your loadout.

Traitor McNukerling has the advantage of surprise, pre-planning and ruthlessness.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use