Portable Suit Coolers

Eldrin-Kanthos

Can we please have them spawned in game? It is awful to be unable to do much in an emergency, except hide in a closet and cry. I just had to quit from pure anger at how unable I was to help in a blob round due to this. As much as I hate the new IPC suit rules I would play just fine if we had the item that let them use them.

Yes it is. IPCs generate heat and are cooled down by the atmosphere around them. So if they put on certain things (like sec armour) that has minor heat resistance they'll warm up to dark orange, but won't die.

However, if they put on full-body gear like riot armour, space suits or hardsuits they'll start lethally overheating. What's SUPPOSED to happen is IPCs spawn with suit cooling units (or they spawn on the map) however this is not the case. Not to mention when spawned in, they only work with engineering hardsuits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use