I am bored

PokeMoney

Greetings!

I am PokeMoney: Known as Dr. Bees and sometimes Al Capone!

When I am Dr. Bees Hugh Janis I am very role orientated, but will sneak around and swipe the occasional object. I usually end up in the bar (Or disapper as I will completely take over the identity of a dead person I find when I get tipped off someome is after me.)

When I am Al Capone I usually wander, try to cause some trouble just for the sake of entertainment. Not mucn character is put into him.

I am a former Super Admin on the Aftermath Revolution DarkRP server in Garry's mod. It was one of the more popular servers where you earn your rank (Not buy it like some scum). I was Super Admin for around 5 months but I resigned because life happened.

Just watch yourself around me, I only give as much respect as I am given.

The admins are complaining about my name being Dr. Bees so now he will be known as Hugh Janis. :/

What is wrong with Dr. Bees? I saw you as both that and Hugh Janis. I have seen Cyndi Kate. Dr. Bees does not seem so bad.

Yeah, heck there are a ton of other people with Mr, Dr, etc. The only reason I was directly targeted is because I had am admin PM me because I was talking about me might having to do emergency surgeries and getting ghetto (Improvised) tools.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use