a couple botany ideas

xoyv

so i kind of like playing botany, and over a couple servers i've had a couple ideas that i thought i'd just throw out here

sawmill

machine that work similarly to an autolathe, but will only work with wood

can produce some more advanced wooden objects like rolling pins, and could even make some custom items like baseball bats (maybe even with the possibility of nailbatting)

space cotton

just as it sounds, space cotton. similarly to towercap, most of it's uses are for luxery (socks, capes, various other clothing). other posible uses could be fore makeshift bandages, and molotovs

tin cap mushrooms

mutated tower caps that produce metal instead of wood. requires a welder to process

herbs

basic herbs that can be grown and used to heal minor amounts of damage for burn, brute, and bleeding. used similarly to regular first aid items, and could posably be combined with bandages to make poultice

herbs

basic herbs that can be grown and used to heal minor amounts of damage for burn, brute, and bleeding. used similarly to regular first aid items, and could posably be combined with bandages to make poultice

There actually are a few things in botany that do this already, they're just super secrit (or more like no one bothers to learn or use them)

Many items have apparently got certain drugs on the TG codebase but there isn't any kind of record if they still have them with Bay medical system.

They do. If you want to find out whether something does have some form of drug in it, take it to the chemist and get them to grind/juice it. You'll be left with any nutrients and any drugs that are in it. You can find anything from bicaridine to cyanide.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use