cryo cells eject you after death

quintaessentia

I would like cryo cells to eject you after you died of suffocation or some other sort of death, to allow medical doctors to acknowledge that you are dead and therefore to give them the chance to deffilibrate you.

Currently one will just stay in the cryo cell for five to twenty minutes, when it is too late to revive you without cloning, just to wait the same amount of time again to be cloned.

In my 150h playtime as a human it only happened twice to me, however if we consider the average playercount (lets say 75, plus minus considering other species like IPCs, Vox and Plasmamen) and the average shift time (nearly always 2h, if the engine doesnt get loose or a wizard is on the station) we will come to the conclusion,

2/150 * 75 * 2

that nearly every shift two crew member have to live through this horrible fate.

One could say that because of the conditions of the last two values and because i am bad at the game (and so visit medbay more frequently), the number of crewmembers who have to experience this long kind of death per shift shrinks to one. However one is still too much!

I would say that this is something that happens not so often (i am not even sure if i am not the only one who experienced it), but when it happens to you it is really awful. Currently i am playing as an IPC (so it wont happen to me), but i dont want anybody to go through this cryo death ever again.

Edited by quinta essentia
  • Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use