Security Related Paperwork

Christasmurf

Finally, a place to dump all my dumb paperwork templates.
I'll start this nice and calmly with my Security Related stuff.

Parole Permit:

Spoiler

[center][logo]

[b]PAROLE PERMIT[/b][/center]

[hr]

[center][i][small]This form authorises the bearer to leave the Brig on Parole, as determined by the Captain, Head of Security, or Magistrate. This form must be copied, one being kept in Security and one being given to the bearer.[/i][/small][/center]

Bearer's signature: [field]

[center][i][small]In signing this form, I, the bearer, understand that I am on parole. Therefore, I understand that breaking Space Law in any way, or breaching the terms of my parole, will result in permanent imprisonment within the Brig. I understand that I am not allowed access to a PDA, or any other equipment that was confiscated from me during my time in processing.[/i][/small][/center]

[hr]

Original Crimes: [small][field][/small]

Additional terms of parole: [small][field][/small]

Authorising staff member: [field]

[center][small][i]The relevant staff member must stamp below the line in order to confirm signature. Failure to do so will result in their signature being void.[/i][/small][/center]

[hr]

Weapon Permit:

Spoiler

[center][logo]

[b]WEAPON PERMIT[/b][/center]

[hr]

[center][i][small]This form authorises the bearer to hold weaponry on the NSS Cyberiad.[/i][/center][/small]

Bearer's signature: [field]

[hr]

[center][small][i]This form must be signed and stamped by the Head of Security or Captain present on the station. Failing that, the Warden may also sign.[/i][/small][center]
Authorising signature: [field]

Stamp below to prove authenticity.
[hr]

Execution Order:

Spoiler

[center][logo]

[b]EXECUTION ORDER[/b][/center]

[hr]

[center][i][small]The name listed on this form is to be executed at earliest convenience, in accordance with Space Law and Standard Operating Procedure.[/i][/small][/center]

Name of defendant: [field]

Capital Crimes: [field]

[hr]

[center][i][small]Captain or Magistrate signature required to authorise an execution. Failing this, the Head of Security may authorise this. Non-Capital crimes are not required to be listed, unless the defendant has chosen execution over permanent imprisonment. Uncontainable Enemies of the Corporation, Changelings and Escaped prisoners from Permanent Imprisonment must be listed as Capital Crimes.[/i][/small][/center]

Authorising signature: [field]

[center][small][i]The relevant staff member must stamp below the line in order to confirm signature. Failure to do so will result in their signature being void.[/i][/small][/center]

[hr]

And, of course

Internal Affairs Complaint Form:

Spoiler

[center][logo]

[b]INTERNAL AFFAIRS COMPLAINT[/b][/center]

[hr]

[center][small][i]The following information is for the Internal Affairs department to investigate within the station.[/i][/small][/center]

Complaint filed by: [small][field][/small]

Staff members involved: [small][field][/small]

Complaint: [small][field][/small]

Signature of complainant: [field]

[hr]

[center][i][small]By signing this form, the Internal Affairs Agent is submitting themselves to seeing this issue resolved.[/i][/small][/center]

Complaint received by: [field]

[center][small]This document must be photocopied, with one copy attached to the investigation report, another with the complaint filer. Following investigation completion, follow through with the appropriate personnel, be it the captain, magistrate, head of security or Central Command.[/small][/center]

[hr]

Internal Affairs Investigation Report:

Spoiler

[center][logo]

[b]INTERNAL AFFAIRS INVESTIGATION[/b][/center]

[hr]

[center][i][small]The following information has been gathered by the Internal Affairs Agent in order to resolve the attached complaint.[/i][/small][/center]

Summary of Complaint: [small][field][/small]

Investigation: [small][field][/small]

Additional notes: [small][field][/small]

Actions required: [small][field][/small]

Investigator's signature: [field]

[center][small]This document must be photocopied, with one copy attached to the inital complaint at all times. Following investigation completion, follow through with the appropriate personnel, be it the captain, magistrate, head of security or Central Command.[/small][/center]

[hr]

[center][i][small]The following must be signed and stamped by the Captain, Magistrate, or Nanotrasen Representative. The comments may hold additional actions required or further information related to the investigation.[/i][/small][/center]

Reviewer's signature: [field]

Reviewer's comments: [small][field][/small]

[hr]

Still need to write up my Search and Arrest Warrants that I've been planning. I could also drop my Command paperwork if people want that. 
Now let's post this and see if I did the spoilers right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use