Fae's corner of ideas

faeth1

*brothers infernal*

a group of API Mk 3 that were infected with malisitoisos code have formed a brother hood dedication to "saving" technology from its human in-slavers, as full blown combat API's they are tough bastards to kill, save by EMPs as they were not fully shielded before there were infected.

they have set there screens on cyberion after finding reports of a new prototype on way to the station for testing the )maguffin( it is there gole to find and extract the maguffin and retern it to there hide out

(draft 2)

Edited by Guest

an new antag type, one i thought of after seeing zomg's power armor. basic idea is two to fore members of the brothers infernal tech cult get info that cyberiad station is field testing or other wise have some tech maguffin

basic modus operandi is loud and fast operations, relining on there tech and weapons to carry them through

(first draft)

Isn't that just a ninja?

Isn't that just a ninja?

in that they are tech cult yes, but were a ninja is sneaky and quiet, the BI are large and loud.

its the difference between a rogue and a tank

id also think that the BI and spider clan would have known of each other, and have been fighting in a secret war for ages to get the best tech ((yay lore tid-bits))

Isn't that just a ninja?

in that they are tech cult yes, but were a ninja is sneaky and quiet, the BI are large and loud.

its the difference between a rogue and a tank

id also think that the BI and spider clan would have known of each other, and have been fighting in a secret war for ages to get the best tech ((yay lore tid-bits))

Could be a fun alternative to the ninja I guess.

"Fj45"

yup, we did it in an event and i loved it so much i had to make it into a thing

Wait a sec, I remember that there's a buncha terminator type sprites floating around here somewhere, they might be perfect.

Wait a sec, I remember that there's a buncha terminator type sprites floating around here somewhere, they might be perfect.

really? that would be just about perfect for the BI, bonce of kill bots taken over by bad code and set into a religious zeal over some tech McGuffey on the station

• 3 weeks later...

new ideas for makeshift weapons first off, change to the spear, i think being able to use it from a extra tile away (when used two-handed) is a great idea, simply because that's what it has always been about, and make it do much less damage in at normal melee distance

next idea was for a makeshift sword/machete i was thinking it start with metal rods (at-lest 3) and a welder to heat it up, after that you's use a crowbar to smash it into shape and use wire-cutters to add a bit of an edge to it and complete it by adding cables for a less effective handle, or a wood one for a better grip (and thus more damage)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use