Some xenobiology updates

trexter555

A few suggestions for xenobiology I feel would be nice:

1 - Slime extracts now disappear instead of turning into used extracts, apart from extracts like green, blue, etc. It makes using them a lot easier and less messy with not having a bunch of used extracts all over. I don't think they even really get used, apart from cooking which rarely happens anyways, and you can just use the ones that normally leave a used extract for that.

2 - Hotkeys for the slime console, like on tg, not sure how hard it would be to port/make them, but it's a really nice feature to have, along with being able to use slime potions via the console.

Slime enhancer allows for re-use of used extracts. Also, in regards to the slime mutator being able to be used in the slime console, HELL TO THE YEA. Since It's an easy code I'll probably get a PR up for this suggestion pretty soon (super busy). As a fat xenobio enthusiast I would love to see this get added!

Edited by Jazz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use