Karmasakakiki - Reporting Blessedtuna

Karmasakakiki

Admin(s) Key: Blessedtuna
Your ckey (Byond username): Karmasakakiki
Your Discord name (if applicable):

Date(s) of incident (GMT preferred): 1:30 AM GMT

Nature of complaint: Power tripping

Brief description (tl;dr here. Just the critical elements): Permanently banned me because they didn't read the server rules and assumed my decision was a matter of rule breaking and not a matter of them just trying to ban people. 

Full description of events: This ban was apparently placed merely because the admin looked at my notes and looked up my locale then decided to use bias judgement off of these factors in order to summarize what happened "before" I give my perspective. This is an image of a PRANK paper I made which involved switching the paper I made with the paper the HOP has given the person in line. To explain, the person request a job change and when the HOP gives them paper work, I quickly switch out the paper work with the prank and I of course call out the prank after the hop gets the paper work back.

unknown.png

Here is the rule which talks about ERP being against the rules.

Rule 12: Erotic Content

As a general rule, anything more sexualized than kissing and hugging is considered ERP. We obviously cannot list all the fetishes that exist here, so please use common sense. Administrators may ask you to stop anything they feel is borderline, in which case you are to stop at once;

Sexual innuendos, jokes, remarks, and comments are allowed to only a certain extent. They should not be used excessively and not overdone with details. Examples such as "Go blow one", "Eat a dick", or "Go twiddle the Captain" are fine;

Linking any type of NSFW content anywhere on the server is strictly prohibited

Here is the pastebin for the round https://pastebin.com/8w74KjTX

• Salt 5

I'm genuinely curious what you thought this complaint would accomplish. 

So your "appeal" you posted prior to this destroyed any chance you may have had of making a complaint with any kind of legitimacy. I don't know how you can in that, make claims about us being people who can't function in society when you come across as having huge entitlement issues. The admin in question did nothing wrong. In fact if any admin hadn't banned you in this same context I would seriously question their fitness for the role. 

Like you said in your "appeal" there are plenty of other servers for you to go to. Word of advice though, they're not going to take kindly to this kind of attitude either. You do you. But you're not doing it here. 

This complaint is baseless and is being resolved. I consider all business between you and the server concluded.