Psychiatrist improvements / new job Implication

Reker45

After moderate testing. AKA RP'ing as a nutter to give the person playing psychiatrist that ulta rare RP opportunity to qwell

and treat a mentaly I'll patient, However after testing all that happend was medbay became my playground (dont ask I have my ways :twisted: ) as you know as a psychiatrist you end up as either another boring doctor or medbay receptionist this suggestion offers a chance even if slim and pathetic that the psychiatrist could have more purpose.

Job : Psychiatric Patient

Starting area - Patient ISO 1

ID access - No different then assistant ( or however if this is implemented the coder chooses would be appropriate)

Gear - Pajama's and pajama slippers

Karma - 5 points (up to coder i thought this would be decent as it would mean somebody has atleast some ss13 rp experience )

The job is mainly for RP sake, Weather that means going 100% bonkers and running rampid in medbay due to a incompetent psychiatrist, or clinging to the psychiatrist cause you think everybody wants you dead, is up to the player.

PDA - for antag purposes the patient should have a PDA just incase they end up a traitor, I know what its like to need a para-pen and not having my PDA on hand :(

This is my suggestion I leave it to the judgment of the Admins, Owner and Coders.

I like this idea, 10/10 would unlock.

I try to make some work for the shrink as a CMO whenever it is possible, but usually the shrink has gone SSD or rampage from sheer boredom at that point when it's relevant. Treating a guy that is 100% sure that the feral tunnel clown is after them is a lot more rewarding and interesting than waiting in your dim office for 30 minutes to finally get the damn cannibal chef to therapy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use