Dongle Honkler

Name: Dongle Honkler

Race: Clownish (human)

Blood Type: A+

General Occupational Role(s): Clown, assistant, security officer, warden, scientist, HOP, captain.

Biography: (for extensive biography, see his book, My Struggle.) A clownish man, began his career rather unskilled as a clown on the NSS Exodus. Although unskilled, his charisma got him -very- far, as it is not uncommon to find Dongle racking up shifts as a captain on the NGS Cyberaid. Being at the bottom of the barrel, he understood his role and place much better than any other counterpart he has faced to date. So, it is no surprise when he adopted the name of the Good Warden, when serving his time in security. In general, he is highly loyal to who ever he befriends first, and is almost always friendly to whoever, no matter the circumstance. Although he may keep his cool, under extreme cases of duress, he will crack, and lash out in fits of drug induced rage.

Qualifications:

Apprentice Researcher and Developer

Master Clown

Assisting

Most security jobs

Command Jobs

Employment Records:

Security Records:

Subject has been spoken to multiple times about how we can't "just all be free with our Dongles", and running around the station under the influence. All other cases of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] have been expunged, as evidence was faulty at best.

Medical Records:

Patient has been in and out of medical with many broken bones, and electrical burns all over his body. Most likely from batons and tasers, but the security team declined to comment. The chemists note that the patient has been asking for copious amounts of space lube, and [REDACTED] on a very regular basis. Patient may need to seek counseling and rehabilitation in the near future. Botany declined to comment on if the patient had sought out any forms of [REDACTED] or [REDACTED] for consumption or personal use.

Personnel Photo (Appearance text):

Commendations [only to be added by admin]:

Reprimands [only to be added by admin]:

Other Notes:

• 1 month later...

Why, thank you very much. If I am not mistaken, I put in a few others in there, as well. I am quite certain my most recent entry was by Dongle. It should be called Origins, or Preface, or something along those lines. It is quite a bit longer, but it perhaps may be a good read for clown or mime players. It is styled after the Bible, and Darwinian writings, in a way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use