Cats of Space Station

JovanM

Once I have joined as Runtime the cat. And I have noticed that cats now have quite limited gameplay features: they can wander around, nuzzle things and pull things around, just like corgi. But cats are not corgi!

So, my suggestions are the following:

1. No food - no hug. Add hunger counter and ability to taste drinks and eat foods.

2. Cats may be kind, but they may be aggressive. Add intents (like diona nymphs have): help intent for touching things and harm intent for scratching, clawing and biting those Syndicate operatives

3. Nighttime tiny predators. Add or increase night vision range for cats, just like Tajara have it (never played as Tajara). Now cats don't see in darkness.

3.1. I suggest that cat's eyes should be glowing in darkness just like the mechanical assisted eyes

4. Natural agility. Cats now take approximately the same time to get onto the table as the average human. But we all know how fast and agile cats are. Reduce climbing time for them (and cats don't climb onto tables, they jump on it)

4.1. Maybe, Runtime special: increase the run speed of cat (Runtime lost a running race on primary hallway to a diona nymph!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use