Sushi Mat

Mitchs98

Hi all. So a while back I suggested a sushi mat be added. Someone mentioned if it got sprited that it could very well be added. And well, I dun it. Behold the glory that is my sushi mat sprite.Yeah...it looks a bit odd, but well. I tried making it better by adding shading and it just doesn't work well for a sushi mat. Only thing I can think of that may help is if I re-sprite it. May end up doing that. But for now that's basically how it looks, doesn't get better. Actually looked worse when I shaded it.

Anywho. Everyone knows how hard it is to make sushi, well not really hard so much as it is annoying. The Sushi Mat would basically let you make multiple rolls of sushi at once by rolling a Makisushi that's then cut up with a knife(optional) to form four separate rolls of sushi. You would use the same ingredients you use for the amount of sushi you want bar rice; which would only take one bowl. Why? Have you ever only gotten one sushi from a large bowl of rice? Many people like to make sushi restaurants but they're very hard to keep up with demand, especially early on, ESPECIALLY if science doesn't upgrade your gear.

Essentially, you'd put 4 shrimp and 1 bowl of rice to make a shrimp makiroll, and so on and so forth. 4x the ingredients in every roll bar rice, BUT, you still get four sushi rolls in a fraction of the time. I'm no coder, but I'd assume it could leech off the microwave code but tie in to the sushi recipes.

You could still make sushi by hand, however it'd be much more inefficient than the mat.

Mat may be a lil ugly, but, it does still sorta look like bamboo right? Mat would be able to be carried in your bag as well, as it's a small item that can technically be rolled up(I couldn't figure out how to make a rolled sprite so...ye.)

Sushi Mat (1).png

Sushi Mat (2).png

Sushi Mat (3).png

Sushi Mat.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use