Give the Deathsquad Full Oxygen Tanks

Streaky Haddock

You're supposed to do it yourself, at least for ERT you are and there's an O2 tank to use.

I've never been DS so I don't know if they have a different spawn area.

They do. They spawn in a box next to the shuttle, with a regular emergency oxygen tank. It spawns on your exosuit slot, isn't filled up and starts activated. By the time you're out the shuttle it's all gone.

Unless there has been a recent change on this, Deathsquad isn't a player role, nor does it have spawn points. Deathsquad are only created through adminbuse and are never usually played by players.

Unless there has been a recent change on this, Deathsquad isn't a player role, nor does it have spawn points. Deathsquad are only created through adminbuse and are never usually played by players.

It's not common - I've been made DS 3 or 4 times in my 6 months of playing on the server - but it does happen. It happens the same way honksquad happens... you're a ghost watching the station go to pieces, an admin decides it's time for a DS, and the next thing you know you're a DS member with a mission (usually to nuke the station). From when this had happened I assumed players were randomly chosen from the pool of dead players when the admin hit the DS button.

As far as the spawn location goes, when it's happened I've always appeared at the same place. It's got a table in the middle, a shuttle that goes to the station in the south, and a row of mechs behind a sealed door (that may be open or closed depending on whether the admin wants you to have access to them) to the north west. I've never found it as a ghost, so don't know where it is in relation to anywhere else, but as every time I've been a DS member I started there, I'd assumed it was the spawn point

Deathsquad do not exist. Are you all crazy? Stop listening to anti-NT propaganda. NT are the good guys.

---

More seriously - DS are really not a focus for coding, as they're only summoned via adminboose. Once we start it's generally not too hard to adminboose more.

The oxy tanks prolly should be double tanks, and in their pocket rather than suit storage. If summoned in CC, they can fill it up. Although if they're living long enough to use the emergency tank...they most likely weren't needed.

I'd love to see DS get their own base to launch from and all that, but as they're rarely used, it's not a priority.

Pretty sure Streaky is thinking of the Syndi Strike Team. Completely different from the DS and has a different start location.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use