Craftable carpet tiles

JovanM

I have had once an idea of layering some corner of station with carpet.

According to wiki, carpet is craftable only from Fungus and Blood (eww, gross!). It is not listed neither in basic construction, nor in advanced construction. I have not seen a carpet crafting in the window which appears when you click on the cloth.

I suggest to introduce the "Thick cloth" material which may be produced from plant processor in Hydroponics or Public garden and requires some more plant matter. Then I suggest that it is used to manufacture carpet (different colors and kinds, sure).

You can also get carpet from the carpet plant in Hydroponics. Its a mutated version of grass that when clicked in hand gives multiple carpet tiles based on potency.

That said it would be kind of nice if there was a table crafting recipes to combine the chemical carpet with floor tiles so you don't need to get a spray bottle to spread it around efficiently.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use