so yeah why not im vain as fuck anyway,

sirwinsalot

Hey my names mat, Most know me better for sirwinsalot because i get around quite a lot as-well as other forms of media, I am 20 years old and coming up 21 in September, I love kayaking working out, squatting my barbell with weights and of course video games, i play every and all times and enjoy them thoroughly and see a lot as forms of art rather than just "pew pew cawl ah dute" i have a multitude of skills but my main one i do a lot of is map designing, mainly because i can dick around with the crytek engine and such and just make random enemy's dance and plan out area's for harassing and just making a mess i am a qualified lifeguard and have done many rescues in my 3 years of working back as a trained lifeguard and am currently going for my SIA which is a security license so i can work the club doors i do fully trained and go into security, management work was fun but i need something a little more...Hands on.

I am a friendly nice all around lovely person and love to socialize and i am sure as hell not shy anymore but you will get used to that, I also have a strong belief against racism nor do i believe in making others stand out, i may make racial slurs to my ethnic or colored friends when i know them but do not see it as racism i believe them as just words and people's differences should be made fun of in a light warming way not an offense way HOWEVER if you use a racial or stereotyping slur in an offensive i wouldn't bat an eye to knock yer fucking teeth out. i suffer from autism so i find it hard to know when people are being serious or taking the piss sometimes and it gets difficult but id rather you fuckers made fun of it than do that soppy "AWW HE NEEDS HELP" bullshit again read my previous statement, anyway i hope to play with yall because you all seem like nice lovely people, except whoever plays robin rainwater, FUCK that person ( i know who you are ;P) robin is pure evil and should be amputated in all games. i dont know how to finish a sentence so....

it is a seizure in a nutshell <3

FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use