N2 filled airlock secured cloning room for cloning vox.

Bone White

As title, because I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to change the atmo in normal cloning to N2 to clone a vox, and realising switching it back and forth between N2 and air is so inefficient, cloning one vox screws over the entire crew.

I think having a room to clone vox filled with N2 with cloning equipment, a cabinate and a bed so its more like a all round vox resting room is an idea of a vox cloning room. with that simple room it adds a lot of possibility giving a place to put vox for any reason and having one at the brig may also be a good idea letting sec strip the vox and give them a very good reason not to leave until their time is up.

Ask the AI nicely to turn off the APC while you are cloning one. Then again most AIs seem to hate doing anything at all, I've encountered many ignorant AIs in my time here, that or they refuse a logical , reasonable request that should be respected considering its going to harm it even further if it refuses.

Hmm... very interesting idea. It's damn good medicine that's for sure, I'm just not sure about the political and economic situation. The question is whether NT would provide such facilities exclusively for the Vox.

With the development of the ambassadorial roles it might make more sense now on the station. I'll talk about it with Neca when he's doing the next map update.

Honestly I'd just finish the vox embassy with a legitimate airlock, then leave like a cloning pod or scanner in there as a hint and let players who care get the parts from R&D and put it together. That way it encourages Vox who want to live in dire times to work together, and it gives clever Vox Raiders somewhere to establish a talonhold.

Honestly I'd just finish the vox embassy with a legitimate airlock, then leave like a cloning pod or scanner in there as a hint and let players who care get the parts from R&D and put it together. That way it encourages Vox who want to live in dire times to work together, and it gives clever Vox Raiders somewhere to establish a talonhold.

I love this idea, it makes sense for the VOX embassy to have something like this while it not really being funded by NT itself in its own medbay.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use