Newly arrived

Widgets

Hello everyone,

I'm a transplant from another server that was looking for slightly lighter RP than what I previously was experiencing. After playing a few rounds on Paradise, I find its claim as the perfect mixture of RP and action seems to fit the bill for me. So, Hi! Quick concern though, my play time requirements for other jobs don't seem to be decreasing. Is there some nuance I'm not aware of?

My Characters:

Qix Gilliam, Bartender

Elsa Ingram, Roboticist

Samantha Cross, Station Engineer

Forgot to mention my other character, Eva Fiddler - Botanist

I've also been known to play my AI, E.V.A. and my Cyborg, S.E.T.I.S. quite a bit on my previous server.

Hi Widgets, welcome to Paradise! I don't think there's anything in particular you have to do for the time requirements other than, well, wait. I don't remember the requirements for each role but I do know they differ depending on the rank. Is the requirement changing for any role?

Hello there and welcome to Paradise! I hope your time on the server is a lovely one, if you have any questions we are more then happy to answer them for you. As for the time requirements, they should be ticking down as normal, if you find anything odd about them can always ask an admin to take a look at it for you. And again welcome to Paradise!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use