More options for Security HUDs

Habalabam

I think that there should be two additional security HUD related statuses.

As it is, the option to bring somebody in is "arrest", which often result in a takedown.

If I as a department head want to report somebody missing, then I want security to be on lookout, but not to taze and brig.

If we receive an emergency call from somebody, but they fall silent or it is otherwise unclear what happened. I want this person to be friendly approached by an officer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Person_of_interest

If somebody is accused of something or spotted trying to sneak into AI upload or something, but not sufficient evidence to be brigged, then I want to "flag" this person so that I and other security officers can keep an eye on this person and that other officers will read the notes on this person.

So I suggest two new options for security status.

* Flagged (probably unawares of his own status, may be part of an ongoing investigation, if this person is involved in anything then bring up his/her security notes)

* Person of Interest (yes, I know we have "arrest", but officers should have immediate indication of wether or not this is a missing person or a person believed to be armed and dangerous warranting a takedown at gun point).

This will significantly increase the utility of security officers by the command staff.

Coordination of officer efforts through the security records encourages HoS to sit more at his desk and the security department will benefit more from it.

With the arrival of the holding area and magistrate position, there will be more focus on booking and due process, which probably also will be centered around security records.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use