Guide to mining

PPI

So with mining being revamped, I have made a short guide of the important things.

How do i make anything ever.

• Uranium Smelting makes uranium sheets, Compressing makes slag, Alloying makes slag.

• Hematite Smelting makes Iron sheets, Compressing makes slag, Alloying with Coal makes Metal Sheets, Alloying with Coal and Platinium makes Platsteel

• Coal Smelting makes Plastic sheets, Compressing makes slag, Alloying with Hematite makes Metal Sheets, Alloying with Hematite and Platinium makes Platsteel

• Sand Smelting makes Glass sheets, Compressing makes Sandstone, Alloying makes slag.

• Plasma Smelting makes Plasma sheets, Compressing makes slag, Alloying makes slag.

• Silver Smelting makes Silver sheets, Compressing makes slag, Alloying makes slag.

• Gold Smelting makes Gold sheets, Compressing makes slag, Alloying makes slag.

• Diamond Smelting makes slag, Compressing makes Diamond sheets, Alloying makes slag.

• Platinum Smelting makes Platinium sheets, Compressing makes Osmium sheets, Alloying with Coal and Hematite makes Platsteel.

• Hydrogen Smelting makes Tritium sheets, Compressing makes Metalic Hydrogen sheets, Alloying makes slag

No way to make plasma glass anymore, which is sad.

Edit: Also the new Mining Drills are simple to use. Drag it somewhere, drag two braces facing it and wrench in the braces.

Turning on the Mining Drill and it'll begin extracting ore from the ground, the ores it extracts are based on chance which means it's not uncommon to get a couple of diamonds. Eventually the area will be depleted and you'll need to drag the drill and its braces to a new location.

The Mining Drill comes with a regular power cell, a micro-laser, matter bin and capacitator. There are high-powered cells that spawn next to the mining drills.

I've not proven this, but I'm guessing replacing the micro-laser with a superior version will increase mining speed, replacing the matter bin increases the drill's capacity. Not sure what replacing the capacitator would do.

It's very good way to mine.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if I should have asked this elsewhere but here goes.

Having played a few dozed rounds on Cyberaid I have never seen the end screen display any ore mined or exports shipped. Is that a bug or are even the more experienced miners missing something?

Reading wiki's for other ships there is a console to swipe and ID card in but I didn't see one on this station.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use