Research Director Makmak and the xenomorphs

Te.name

Half way into the shift someone mentions something about xenomorphs and wanting to contain them in xenobio or some shit asking me and the captain i have little experience with xenomorphs(No experience) and don't want to look like a idiot so i wait for the captain to respond. Turns out the captain is a idiot and is to busy sending a picture of his ass to cc to respond

Forget about it 

30 minutes latter Irithyll comes running into research wanting me to bring a crate into xenobio dont know whats in it and i trust Irithyll so sure. 

Yep thats a facehugger 

She gives it a monkey and i say they can keep one  AND ONLY ONE like a fucking idiot

We are able to talk to it with a tape recorder and i like it so i let it have 2

Stalk the messaging server monitor still trying to find the person who was mass inviting everyone to the general group chat earlier

Find slith planning on raiding xenobio with mechs 

Call security because i dont want him to free my xenomorphs not knowing they could break out at any moment because they can burn walls

Notice while i wasnt paying attention 2 xeno morphs became 6 

Im not liking this i want sec to lower the pop

THEY DO NOT LIKE THIS 

Fucking run to my office and call for all sec to come 

Sec fucking dies 

Try to get cc to fire a bsa at xenobio

BUT DO NOT FEAR WITH THE BREACHES OF THE XENOMORPHS ALSO COMES THE BREACHES OF THE ABUSED SLIMES IN THE OTHER PEN HUNGRY AND ANGRY THEY ATTACK THE XENOMORPHS 

Ya the slimes fucking die

But i think they did kill 1

Shut the blast doors and someone breaches the fastest way out hoping to kill the xenomorphs 

Notice we missed on vent in the breached room

They all get out and flood science 

The ce runs in and cuffs me for some reason

Ai locks the doors because the ce cuffed me 

Aliens kill the ce and my armor teleports me out

How ever it teleports me into R&D i am still cuffed and trapped by a closet 

The Aliens hit me and my armor does not respond

I think i am fucking dead

Then the original xenomorph saves me from the other one and removes my cuffs

I climb over the desk and run

I make it out it was the last 10 minutes of the round when they started to breach so the shuttle arrives i get on and everyone demands i am lynched the end. 

Edited by Te.name

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use