Prevent Pressure Damage when Vent Crawling with Contortionist Jumpsuit

SkeletalElite

In addition to the whole load of other disadvantages, the vast majority of species just die while vent crawling due to the pressure being too high (distro) or too low (waste) making this item pratcially useless to almost everyone except vox and even if you're a vox you can only use the waste and the waste pipe net is segmented (for some reason) and a nightmare to navigate due to what seems to me to be an issue with pipe vision although I can't really confirm this as I haven't gotten a good chance to test it out. Pretty much all other forms of vent crawling in this game survive in at least the standard distro system (and I know distro was not modified because I was an atmos tech.) Even mice can vent crawl in distro just fine but someone with contortionist suit dies to pressure for some reason. It's inconsistent and it makes an already clunky item nearly unusable.

Edit: Its usable for dinoa too but the point still stands. Plasmaman probably literally cant use it since they have to take their suit off

Edited by SkeletalElite
  • Like 1

Maybe if the price was increased some more I could see it. Do you really need it though? Your job is in charge of the system you're crawling around in. Its pretty easy to make either waste or distro survivable.

Honestly I found the outright bizarre layout of the pipes to be more frustrating than getting the pipes safe to crawl in.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use