Trial Admin Complaint - TayI

Madness Lord

Admin Key:TayI

Your Discord name (if applicable): Lord Madness#9328 // Lord Madness (K. Anderson)

Complaint:

Round Started at 02:55 (GMT -3), ended at 04:47. Day 07/04/2018.
So it probably happened around 04:25 or something.

I was a Traitor, Epision rang. I hijacked ERT/Deathsquad shuttle, went to CC along with two borgs.

Killed the Special Operations Officer along some borgs while they was in the middle of something.

Taunted the Deathsquad about it.

Wandered a bit in CC, then a Deathsquad Mech came to life and killed me. There was absofuckinglutely no way they could had gotten in there, as I hadn't opened the blast door yet, they just spawned in it, then when I finally open the blastdoor with my emag, I'm greeted to a grenade to the face.

RPeoNKV.png

J3NZuZY.png

Now, I have 1500 hours in Paradise Server, and I know that if I 'raid CC', I am going to face something really messed up, hell, I may even find out I had a implant in my head that blows up if I raid CC.

But in these 1500 hours, I have not quite grasped in what situation it's okay for an Administrator tell me to "fuck off," if it is okay at all.

GDMIgKK.png

And then not even having the decency of engaging the subject at all, just expect me to "swallow" it. 

Edit:
Staff online at the time:
U9BkPLS.png

Edited by Madness Lord

I won't be handling this complaint, since I am the complaintee, but you are right. That was unacceptable and unprofessional for an admin and I am sorry that I said that to you.

• angryeyes 1

Sorry to intrude but I have a recording of the entire event once he reached CC. I will be more than happy to send a unlisted youtube video link at about 10:00pm mountan time (due to work and slow upload speed.).

Edited by Benjaminfallout

I was the one with the mech.

CC is somewhere between an OOC and IC area, you, noted in your complaint if you raid CC something messed up is going to happen.

I assume since you were attacked after breaking into the mech bay (after having killed the SSD centcom officer) this complaint instead is focused on PMs?

Yeah, the complaint is solely about the Admin telling me to fuck off.

The stuff before is just context to what may have led to it, at least in my perspective.

I had assumed that the SOO was Tayl, and that it was also them inside the mech, since their only answer gave me the impression that they were quite aware of what it was about and that they didn't care.

Plus, the SOO wasn't SSD.

Borg stunned him and he started telling it to stop, saying its laws bind it to make them stop. (But borg was emagged.)

I believe that their last words were "We are wiping your station as we speak", to which I answered "Fuck do I care about the station."

--

I'm a bit regretful of having wrote this complain, driven with salt and stress.

That round was super stressful, I guess to pretty much everyone, for me specially because I had been dicked by another Agent without need.

I love Paradise community. I waited for one hour on the following round, and sent DM to Ansari on Discord to see if anything would come out of it without having to go any public about it.

No one said anything, so I kinda felt that I just had to post it here on the forums. I hope I didn't damage your image, TayI, and I certainly hold no grudge against what happened.

• Like 1

Alrighty then, I'll be the one handling this complaint here and... as it looks like it has sort of gone over itself really.

Yes, the response Tay did give wasn't the appropriate one but they have apologized for it and this issue shouldn't arise again.

If there is anything else you would like to add to this complaint, please say so, if not this complaint will be filed as resolved in 48 hours.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use