The Skrellian Homeworld IN 3D!!

MamaFarthole

Hey there!

Look at that! Some fucko made the Skrell planet-thingy.

This post is an absolute mess, but I figured that I might as well post it considering I put (some) effort into this. I was just looking at the Paradise Station Wiki, and I was looking at the images of the planets where all the different types of species are from. I thought I'd have a go at making a 3D Planet of the Skrell homeworld. it's just the images on there are a little small, and I kinda thought that it would be a good idea to do something like this. So yeah! Posting this in the graphics because that's what I was told where to put it. I know... the gif sucks, and it's laggy and what-not. Maybe one day I'll actually put some proper effort into making all the homeworlds? Eh. Who knows. Anyways! I hope you like this whoever's reading this and or looking at that weird spinning thing just below this text.

skrellplanetshit.gif.0f3cf239205a830e59a648f2204c4987.gif

• Like 1

Neat! The planets on the wiki were created using a freeware program called "Planetarium" along with a fair amount of photo-editing.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use