Any spriters? Colourful male Vox

Midaychi

As in the title, it bugs me that a species depicted as 'birdlike' or 'raptorlike' are all a bland green. If they are to live up to their true roles as official skree emitter, then there needs to be new sprites for them. On character setup, if gender is male and species is Vox, it'd be super cool if you could pick from a variety of colour patterns.

In other words:

[06:27:20] ME PRETTY MEATBAG BLAND

[06:27:21] SKREE

There are some races I think that should have one colour such as the kidan or machine people, but I agree that it wouldn't be too silly if the Vox could be multicoloured. Or as Ponies says, rainbow furry ravers.

Not saying it's a bad idea, but the race/game doesn't really support a peacock-like icon. Peacocks really shine when their plume expands outward to show off all of their pretty colors. The 32bit state of the icon is way too small to even come close to showing off their true potential. Anyone could make the Vox 'colorful' But that doesn't mean it will look 'good'. I was attempting to color the current Vox icon with similar colors to a Peacock, but it just looked too bold. The icon is too small to blend colors together to give it that pretty diverse Peacock look.

It could be done, however. It just would take some time to do. Plus you might need an alternate icon for the tail to bloom outward. Like a cape or something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use